Thursday, December 06, 2012

Grandma I love you ahahhaha

It's 10-ish pm right now.
I was just finishing my oh-so-called "late-dinner".
I'm so full right now.
I have something so I decided to write it up on my blog.
Here we are.. I will talk about my grandma...

It was about 3 ours ago, I just got back from College.
I was kinda hungry. I decided to buy some meatballs nearby.
I got zero.

I return home and bought some cola.
I found a plate, a fork, a spoon.
Rice. I need rice to eat.
I found it.
Next, the lauk or idk maybe "side-dish" or something.
I got nothing.

I asked my grandma, she was sleeping so I woke her up.
Idk maybe she was still on her dream, she pointed me where the thing on the wrong direction.
*facepalm*

Idk shall I laugh, because she was still stuck her half brain on the dreamland,
Or shall I cry cz I can't find the thing I was looking for?
Idk.. Maybe it was one of lots of problem being on her age..

It's okay grandma, I love you <3
Now she's sleeping xD

No comments: