Monday, February 17, 2014

Random Photo

I asked my little sister to take me some pictures from her tablet after Sunday Service, since I wear nice outfit, I guess, so why not a random picture?

I think I might have so much different angles that sometimes I look like this, and sometimes I look like that... Idk...

This picture was taken just this morning... (it's twelve-ish am in my area so...)
Here they said that I look like Aura Kasih (one of those Indonesia's Actresses), and some said I look like the combined of Shakira X Selena Gomez.

Just...
What the eff???

One of those who said that I look like Aura Kasih, once said that I look like Hyuna Kim (one of those Korean Idols)
Here's the picture...

Really?

There was a picture of me (I lost the picture, sigh) where I was posed with a candy on me and one of my friend said that I looked like Nikita Willy (also one of Indonesia's Actresses). Idk, maybe that guy needed glasses. However, it wasn't my first picture that people said that I looked like Nikita.

I stared at my mirror and wonder, what the hell??

Oh!
There is a picture of me, where they said that I looked like...
Who???
Check it out first,
They said that I looked like Raisa (one of those Indonesia's singers).

I sighed, and desperate that I have no original face, or copyright, or what should I say it... 
Sigh...

No comments: