Wednesday, May 20, 2015

That's My Last Fight

Few months ago, I was walking alone. You then showed up and offered yourself for me to walk with you. It was nice and all until suddenly you turned left without my knowing. I only realized that when you were not by my side. I waited for you to come back by stopped walking at the point where you left me, but then I saw you came back with another person. I asked what's the meaning of this? You couldn't answer. Then I walked away.

Now you are looking for me from behind and call me back to you so we can walk together. I can only smile poorly at you. I can't lie to myself because I do still want to walk with you, but that time when I was waiting for you and you were not there, but ended up showing up with another person and couldn't even explain to me the reason, that was my last fight for you. If you still want to walk with me, you've got to catch up and run after me. Remember, I came up with a price.

No comments: