Sunday, October 11, 2015

It's all in my head.

When you love someone, you create an imaginary person of who he is and what you want him to be to you. It's perfect and all, until he does things you don't acknowledge him to be just like how you want him in your head and you become upset and start thinking, "he has changed...", "why did he do this to me... why did he behave like that?", "is he still love me?", etc...

It's all in your head. What you think, you will become. It's crazy but all you need to do is control yourself. Don't be a slave of your negative thoughts. It's okay to sometimes trust your own instincts but don't believe the negative scenario you make and make things a hell lot of more difficult than it already has.

I'm not telling you to stop thinking, I'm just telling you to control your thoughts 😉

No comments: