Monday, September 24, 2018

It's been a while...

It's been a while...

I have been inactive because of a few reasons, two of them are one I'm too caught up on something and two, I haven't fixed my internet connection.

Not that I'm no more too caught up to something nor I fixed my internet connection, but that's not the point of this post (kind of, maybe).

I read some of my recent posts (like a few months ago, hell, maybe a year or two ago), I'm embarrassed at them. I was talking about a few things regarding my life, my love life to be exact, which was so funny when I read them again.

I'm still in a relationship with the same person that has caused me a mental breakdown (hell, maybe a few), but I think it's all a part of life itself. I'm almost 25 now and still learning about how life works. The great thing is, I have learned how to love myself.

Not to be that person but since I'm a Christian (not the religious type of a girl who loves to go to services, no) but I'm more to have this personal relationship with Him. I also am a person who won't shove my faith down everyone's throat so I'll leave about I being Christian there.

This post will be the breakpoint of posts that I will be posting regarding how I learned my life on my own way, my own pace.

Where should I start?

No comments: