Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gold ?!

Yesterday I bought Magnum. It was a new flavor of Magnum.
There's something wrong with the picture.

Did you notice???

MAGNUM
.
.
.
GOLD ?!

I lol-ed so hard, the "GOLD" on the "MAGNUM GOLD", there's a question mark and exclamation mark, it's like.. The MAGNUM itself isn't sure whether it is GOLD or what, xD



Have you seen that ^ ad??
First time I watched it on TV, I thought it was a new movie, lmao.

If you haven't tasted that GOLD, you better buy it asap!
Just sayin.. x)

Have you heard this --> "GOOD AS GOLD" (Exactly as the last sentence on that ad)

There's a sentence --> "Silent is Gold"
Wait.....
...Gold is yellow...
...Yellow is sh^t...
...Sh^t is Silent...
...Silent is Gold...
...Gold is yellow...
and on and on and on....
xDD
Just Joking, forgive me xD

No comments: