Thursday, August 16, 2012

Most Touching Song(s) in My Life

Since I'm a Christian, and of course I have heard so many gospel songs. But so far, only "some-songs" that really "touched" my heart.

1. Title Song : "Kaulah yang Terindah" (You're the Finest)
Artist(s) : Alfa-Omega

This music video and song is quite old, but still... Makes me goosebumps every time I listen to this.

Here's The Lyrics :
Kaulah segalanya oh Tuhanku
You are my everything, Oh my Lord
Kau sumber hidupku
You're the source of my life
Ku Tak berdaya apapun
I’m helpless
Tanpa kasihMu
Without Your love
Engkau kekuatanku
You are my power
Engkau perisaiku ya Allahku
You are my shield, my Lord
Pegangglah tanganku oh Tuhanku
Hold my hand, oh Lord
Terangi jalanku
Enlighten my path
Ku kan melangkah di jalan
I'm going to step on the road
Jalan yang tak pasti
An uncertain path
Engkau pelitaku Tuhan gembalaku
Thou art my light, Lord you’re my shepherd
Selama-lamanya
Forever

Reff : 
Kaulah yang terindah
You’re the finest
Didalam hidupku ini
In my life
Abadi cintaMu kepadaku
Your love is everlasting for me
Selalu kurasakan
I always feel
Segala yang terindah
Every beautiful things
Didalam hidupku ini
In my life
Kuserahkan padaMu
I give it to you
Pakailah hidupku
Use my life
Tuk kemuliaanMu
For Your glory
Semua kehidupan ditangan Tuhan
All the life is on Your hands
DijalanMu takkan kekurangan
On your path, there's nothing less

2. Title Song : "Jesus is Love" (Yesus adalah Kasih)
Artist(s) : Lionel Richie (Commodores)

 
First time I heard this song was from MJ's funeral.

Here's the lyrics :

Father, help your children
Bapa, tolong anak-anakMu
And don’t let them fall
Jangan biarkan mereka jatuh
By the side of the road
Di pinggir jalan

Teach them, to love one another
Ajari mereka, mengasihi sesama
Perhaps they might find
Mereka mengkin bisa menemukan
A place in their heart
Tempat di hati mereka

Jesus is love
Yesus adalah kasih
He won’t let you down
Dia tidak akan mengecewakanmu
And I know, He is love
Dan ku tahu, Dia adalah kasih
Forever in my heart
Selalu di hatiku

We’ve got to walk on
Kita harus berjalan
Walk on through temptations
Berjalan diatas cobaan
Cause His love and His wisdom
Karena kasih dan hikmat-Nya
Will be our helping hand
Akan menjadi tangan penolong kita
I know the truth, and His words
Ku tahu kebenaran, dan firman-Nya
Will be our salvation
Akan menjadi keselamatan kita
(and let our hearts)
(dan membiarkan hati kita)
To be thankful, and glad
Bersyukur dan bersuka

Jesus is love
Yesus adalah kasih
He won’t let you down
Dia tidak akan membiarkan kau kecewa
And I know, He is love
Dan ku tahu, Dia adalah kasih
Deep down in my soul
Jauh dilubuk jiwaku

Jesus is love
Yesus adalah kasih
Yes He is
Ya, dialah kasih
He won’t let you down
Dia tak akan membiarkan kau kecewa
And I know, He is love
Dan ku tahu, Dia adalah kasih
It’s in my, in my
Akan selalu ada
Forever in my heart
Didalam hatiku

I know, I know, I know
Aku tahu, aku tahu, aku tahu
He brought the power, the glory, forever
Dia membawa kekuatan, kemuliaan, selamanya

I wanna follow You Sir
Aku akan mengikuti-Mu, Tuhan
With every needs
Dengan segala kebutuhan
I don’t mind Lord
Aku tak keberatan
And I hope you don’t mind
Dan ku harap Engkau tak keberatan
I wanna walk with You
Ku ingin berjalan dengan-Mu
Talk with You
Bercerita dengan-Mu
Do all the things
Melakukan segala sesuatu
You want me to do
Yang Engkau mau
Cause I love you Jesus
Karena aku mengasihi Engkau Yesus

Jesus is love, I know
Yesus adalah kasih, dank u tahu itu
And if you want, I’ll show
Dan jika kau ingin, aku akan menunjukkan
Love is the word, forever
Kasih adalah firman, selamanya

Who can bring you love ?
Siapa yang dapat membawamu kasih?
Who can bring you joy ?
Siapa yang dapat membawamu kebahagiaan?
Who can turn your life around ?
Siapa yang dapat mengubah hidupmu?

Who will pick you up ?
Siapa yang akan mengangkatmu?
Who ? When you fall ?
Siapa? Ketika kau jatuh?
Who will stand beside you ?
Siapa yang akan berdiri di sampingmu?
Who will love us all ?
Siapa yang akan mengasihi kita semua?

Jesus ! Jesus !
Yesus! Yesus!
Who can heal your body ?
Siapa yang dapat menyembuhkanmu?
Who can make your strong ?
Siapa yang dapat membuatmu kuat?
Who can help your hold out
Siapa yang dapat menolongmu?
A little more to others ?
Yang lebih sedikit untuk orang lain?
Heah!
Heah!

Jesus loves you !
Yesus mengasihimu!
Jesus wants you !
Yesus menginginkanmu!
Hold Him in the morning
Pegang Dia di pagi hari
Hold Him …
Pegang Dia …
Hold Him in the night
Pegang Dia di malam hari

2. Title Song : "Bapa Sorgawi" (Heavenly Father)
Artist(s) : Nikita


This is an old song. Older than the first one.


Here's the lyrics :



Bapa surgawi ajarku mengenal
Heavenly Father, teach me how to know
Betapa dalamnya kasihMu
How deep Your love is
Bapa surgawi buatku mengerti
Heavenly Father, makes me understand
Betapa kasihMu padaku
How Your love to me

Semua yang terjadi di dalam hidupku
All the things that happened in my life
Ajarku menyadari Kau slalu sertaku
Has taught me to be aware that You are always on my side
B'ri hatiku slalu bersyukur padaMu
Give me the heart that always thankful to You
Karena rencanaMu indah bagiku
Because Your plan for me is beautiful


There are lots of songs, but I can't find some (sigh)

No comments: