Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Eyes Problem

As the title above, I think I must go see doctor (sigh)

Yesterday I was about to buy a bar of chocolate. 
I thought the price was Rp. 6.000,-. 
On the cashier, I was so shocked and poor me I need to pay for Rp. 26.000,-. 
Stupid me or what, 
I saw a wrong price or what, 
or am I just too smart-ass -,- 

I lol-ed cz I remembered also when my daddy,
Was about to buy a pair of fine-shoes, 
He saw the price was Rp. 800.000,- -ish something. 
He didn't notice the "1" digit in front of the Rp. 800.000,-, 
So the real price was Rp. 1.800.000,- lmao! 

I also remembered my mom told me a story about one of her friend, 
Was about to buy a sun-glasses, 
She saw the price was Rp. 600.000,-. 
On the cashier, the actual price was Rp. 6.000.000,-. 
She didn't pay attention for the number of the "0", 
hahaha.......... DAFUQ.

No comments: