Sunday, February 03, 2013

Olla!

Enchantée, comment allez vous?
Très bien, merci. Et vous?
Prima, merci.

Yo!
It's been 'quite' a long time since the last post.
I miss you, my baby blog!!
Oh, I'm back and having some nightmare I had last year.
Yeah, being single on Valentine's day.

Not a big deal, actually..
I have been an option or the "escape" person or what.
So this guy, who happens to be my classmate,
He kind of interest with me.
He flirts on me blah-blah till I "melt" o something like that.

He used to text me, asking me how am I doing?
Call me in the mid night.
Even when he was driving his car, he will tell me not to sleep so earlier cz he'll gonna call me after he arrived. He said he missed me like crazy blah-blah-blah. We were not even a couple though.

Idk what's wrong with him.
Till one day, he lost contact with me.
Suddenly he disappear.
Idc. But deep inside I do care. But I won't show him. He's not mine, yet.

Till week later he called me.
The way he talked has changed.
Idk.

I heard he going back together with his ex.
I swear to God I hate him.
I regret to let him in my life.
My poor love story, sigh...

It's okay, he'll got served what he deserved.
At least, if you can't finish, don't even bother to start it.
Don't play fire if you won't get burn.
And now, who's faukt? Me? You better die.

No comments: