Thursday, July 18, 2013

Japanese Comic a.k.a Manga

I've read lots of Manga which involve about teenagers love-life. Like, some romance story. I just have a question. ONE QUESTION.

DO ALL JAPANESE HOT DUDE LIKES CUTE GIRL??

To put it simple, WHY ON EARTH that question came across my mind.
SIMPLE.

I'm interested with East-Asia's dudes (Japanese, includes Korean, Chinese, & Taiwanese).
I'm one of those *cough* beautiful *cough* South-east Asia's dudine..

I swear I'm far from typical CUTE.
Eww.
I'm NOT this kind of girl -->

oh gosh, plz someone kill me now...


I'm this kind of girl...
Elegant. Cool. Careless.
Yeah I know...
SUE ME.

Like this, but not SLUTTY. 


I SWEAR!!!!!


PLZ LORD, have mercy on me :'(

Oh and I'm in a bad mood...
I LOST MY DRIVE LICENSE, 
HOW'S THAT?!
GO TO HELL.

No comments: