Friday, July 26, 2013

Epic Place on Earth

Conversation between God and Angel when created the Planet.




-Angel:
“What have You just created, God?”

-God :
“Look, I’ve  just created a blue planet called Earth. It will be a wonderful planet that I ever create. In this planet, everything will happen in a balanced way”.

- Then God explained to the angel of the European Continent:

” In northern of Europe, I created a land full of opportunities and fun such as UK, Scotland and France. But in that area I also created bone-chilling cold. In southern of Europe, I created the rather-poor people, such as Spain and Portugal, with lots of sunlight, warm weather and exotic scenery in the Strait of Gibraltar.”

- The Angel pointing at an archipelago, shouting,
“So, what’s that, God?“

-God : “Ooo, that’s it, it’s Indonesia. The richest and the most beautiful country on this planet. There are millions of flora and fauna that I’ve created on there. There are millions of fresh fish in the sea that ready to harvest. There are lots of sunlight and rains. The people that I’ve created are all warm-hearted, helpful and colorful cultured. They are hard workers, ready to live as a simple and unpretentious people, and loves art. “

-Angel : “Eh, you said that every country will be created with a balance. Indonesia is all fine. So, where’s the balance, God?”

-God answers,
“Wait, until you see the idiots I put in the government.”

*hands crossed in front of chest, eyes closed, nodding*
agreed....

No comments: