Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blonde Dudes with their Existence.

F^ck Blondies & Their Existence.

This is why I love with blonde. Uzumaki Naruto. Sigh~
I might be crazy, so what.

You know him, right? Right? Right????
Muahahaha.... Like father, like son.. Yep, Namikaze Minato.

 "Art is a Blast." 
Another hot blonde from Akatsuki.

Darn, if you know the first blonde,
*point on Naruto's picture* I'm sure you know the rest.

Let's go to the "real" one..

Toby Hemingway. I knew him from "The Covenant" movie.
Darn.

I am number four. I knew him from that movie.
Alex Pettyfer...

Damn right, Draco Malfoy *cough*
I knew him from Harry Potter, Tom Felton...

Dude, any of you *cough* know Queen, right?
Err.. The band from the Great England.
This dude is the drummer's son. Rufus Taylor...

DAMN BLONDIE.

No comments: