Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Virtual Life

For these past 3 months I've been a "facebookers" (cough)
Not because of I love updating my status every single time,
Nor commenting, liking, posting pictures, or chat with new friends.
It's because there's this thing called "The Sims Social" (cough)

I'm a gamer, ever since I was 5.
I played Nintendo, PS, etc...
I played Mario Bross, GTA, Winning Eleven, Harvest Moon, and so on.

I stopped playing when I entered Senior High School.
I had no time to play those things.
So my knowledge about things called "game" was getting sooo poor.

I now graduated.
I skipped a year for my college.
And I decided to enter a university this year.

I've started again my hobby these past 3 months.
I have a facebook account when I was in Junior High School.
At first, my youngest sister introduce me to "Pet Society".
It was pretty fun. As time went by, the game got quite boring.

Time flew so fast,
And there were some friends posted on their timeline,
There's a game called "The Sims Social".

Wait....
I ever played this shit but....
IT'S FREAKIN SIMS "SOCIAL", not SIMS 3!!
And... It's ONLINE, muahahaha.....


In TSS, you need to pass people's "K".
And now I'm on 800-ish K, wow! LOL
It's nothing to compare to my other neighbors, lol.

I don't really know how to explain that game.
But you can read it here... --> The Sims Social Official Website

No comments: