Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Make Up

I'm a worker lady (or whatever it is called). I'm still 19 years old (this September 30), but I already earn my own money. I work @ the field where I'm interact with people. My mom suggests me to wear make up, since I'm already working, and meet people. Ya, at least foundation, powder, eye-liner, mascara, and lip gloss. Not really a tick make-up. But still, need minutes to do my face.

I woke up at 7 every morning (except on Sunday). I need to breakfast, take a bath, change myself, do make-up, and then off to office. The work starts at 8. But it's actually not a problem if I'm late, or arrive at 9am. I am off to work with my daddy. EVERY SINGLE MORNING he always complains that I'm just too slow to manage my time. Since his work place and mine at the same direction, we always go together. His work starts at 8 am, and he MUST be on time. I'm always the one who got "preach", hahaha.....

It's because of the MAKE UP thingy....

I'm not really into make up, but my MOM is. She forces me to "draw" my face.

"If you want to put on make up on your face, please at least wake up at 6am, so daddy won't gonna be late, ok!" -That's what he says every morning.

So today, in the morning, it was almost 9 am, I was still in front of the mirror. My dad went to my room, peeking and said "Guess what, even without using make-up, you already pretty, trust me." And then he left.

SERIOUSLY.

He just made my day <3
I was speechless. At that time, I just put my foundation, and powder. With those words, I just ended up off to work with only foundation and powder, without eye-liner, mascara, & lip-gloss.

I don't know and I don't care if it was a compliment or maybe it was a trick so I won't make him late again, bahahahahaha........... But still, he was the one who made my day <3

xDDD

No comments: