Monday, September 24, 2012

My Daddy's Obsession

Recently, my dad has discovered a new channel, Chinese channel where there are lots of old Chinese Movie. The Channel' name is 天映頻道. But so far that I know, the channel's logo is like this :

Where the nowadays movies being played.

But.....

The channel now is different with that one. The channel' logo is different.


Damn right, the one my dad used to watch is the green one, not the purple one... Where all the classic movies being played... Maybe those movies are from 1BC, like seriously, they are all old stuffs. But my dad keeps watching those movies. I can say that this is his obsession, watching Chinese movies, especially the old stuff.

I once dreamed (the one whilst we were asleep, pfft) about a Chinese dude. He was handsome, tall, comic's character in real life, I guess. In my dream, he was my boyfriend. Damn, like seriously, he's not an actor of the old movies, but he's one of the member of an Idol Group. I won't mention him, but I SWEAR, that dream keep torturing my mind like forever.....

Daddy, I guess your future son-in-law is a Chinese... Bahahaha......


No comments: