Monday, September 24, 2012

My Beloved Country....

I live in Indonesia, one of the largest Muslim country in the world. 


"Islam is the dominant religion in Indonesia, which also has a larger Muslim population than any other country in the world, with approximately 202.9 million identified as Muslim (88.2% of the total population) as of 2009." -wikipedia

It's around 88.2%.  It means that there is still about 11.8% left. 


I'm one of the 6.96%. I'm Christian Protestant. I live in Manado, North Sulawesi. The average population on my area are Christian (Protestant & Catholic). The oldest religion in my country maybe (I ain't sure but I guess) Hindu & Buddhist.

But as a Christian myself, I guess it is not only my religion, but Jesus Christ is my savior! <3

I swear, my country is quite "complicated". There are lots of vernacular, billions of islands, is it discovered already or not. Lots of tribe, etc...

No comments: