Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Graduation Day

Today is my sister' graduation's day.
She's a student in International Business Administration in Sam Ratulangi's University in Manado.
She has a title now.
In Indonesia, it will be like this --> "Candy Maureen Londais, SE"
The SE is stand for --> Sarjana Ekonomi (Bachelor of Economics)

But I can't see her on the graduation ceremony or what because she said that the invitation is only for herself and two people (of course that's for mom and dad).

But me and my lil sister will be together with them (my elder sister and parents) for family picture tomorrow, I'm so happy that yesterday they bought us new dress for the photo shoot tomorrow.

from left to right --> my sister and me

She will wear this dress called "Kebaya". I like the Kebaya :)
Congratulation, my sister!! :D God bless us!!

Sam Ratulangi University Website

No comments: