Sunday, November 11, 2012

Prediction.

I don't believe with prediction.
Like.. What will gonna happen on me next,
Especially based on.. Blah.. Blah... Blah...
My life is on God's hand.

But, the truth about Zodiac, Shio, Blood Type, etc is..
The personality & Characteristic.

Like, basically, people born on this blah.. Or people with blood type blah...
Has these blah-blah characteristic.

"'s make great lawyers, judges, artists, & musicians because of their diplomacy & creativity."

I read that on my twitter timeline. It's from @XTROLOGY
Kinda true. And thank God, I now attending Law's class,
So a Libran myself can make a great lawyers bcz of diplomacy & creativity.
I swear to God there will be always something new (read; idea) on my brain,
Every time there is some problem, and I'm a pro about solving that shit, *cough*

": comes with a built in lie detector."

I swear to God, when someone talking a lie, I already knew it. I don't know.
I just, have the sense of 'oh, you lie. bring it up! I wanna see what you'll do next.'

"Many are ambidextrous."
Seriously, LMAO.

No comments: