Friday, November 09, 2012

Today's schedule

I'm so tired right now.

I went to my work place.
Return home at 11 am.
Went to the college, and off to Tomohon City at 1 pm.
Followed the council (since I'm a Law Student so, yeah...).
We ended around 6-7 pm.
Return Bitung City after that, but in the middle of our way home,
we stop by some local restaurant to eat something
since most of us didn't eat anything since morning.
We had our very late dinner or what.
But luckily we still alive, lol.
I arrived home at 10 pm.
And now it's 11.35 pm,
and I'm still up to write my blog and checking up my account (twitter, facebook, etc).
My laptop battery right now is remaining 15 %.
I guess I'm about to shut down this laptop and go to sleep.

Good night for me & Mr. K (6-11/90) over there, hahaha.....

No comments: