Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pissed Off....

I'm so pissed off, disappointed, trauma, liver ache, and I'm TOTALLY in my BAD-MOOD. (sigh)
Today, this morning, on my way to office, someone stole my bag I put on my scooter when I was riding it!! If my liver was made by a human, I swear it will drop off of my body.

There is my phone (the cheap one) and the sim-card, my pencil bag (which there are all my writing-tools, and my cosmetics), my wallet (there are my ID, photos, and money, but it's only Rp. 15.000,- equals +/- US$ 1,3.), 2 flash disc, etc.

I was so pissed off, because there's my ID card and my sim-card. That guy, the thief, I told my mom about it, and she said "Honey, it's okay.. Maybe he really need them than you. And as long as you are safe, it's okay.. Just forget about it. Next time, you gotta be careful."

I was crying telling my mom. When it was happen, my daddy was riding his motor-bike RIGHT in front of me. I was chasing him and trying to tell him my bag was gone and pointed on the green-jacket guy. Stupid me I ain't check the thief's plat number. *facepalm*

We both chasing him but we can't find him anymore, he was so fast.
I swear I was so scary, and even till now, I AM STILL.

God, bless him...

No comments: