Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ask, Seek, Knock

My dad is black. My mom is white.
Me is a mix both of them, of course, hahaha....

So, one day, me and my dad sat on the same sofa, my mom went out from her room, ready to go to somewhere. She was so beautiful, stunning... On her age... When she finally go, my dad start the conversation...
He said...

"You know what, when I was single, I was praying to God to give me a Beautiful Lady.. And the power of a prayer is just too strong... Remember Kitty... There are 3 ways of God answer our prayer... First, he'll do as we ask... Second, it'll take kinda long time to happen, because He's working on it... Last, he won't answer what we want, He'll do what we really need, because He said 'That's not what you need, but I've something better for you..' So, trust me... Because as it is written, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." on Matthew 7:7 NIV."

Every time I have a conversation with him, it's all worth it :)

No comments: