Tuesday, October 02, 2012

My AVATAR's Special Day

I remember, it's exactly 2 years ago, Saturday October 1st 2010. I was in school (at that time, I was on High School), my sister called me on the phone, she was so exited when she was speaking with me, she said : "Ka' Nadya, our Ninoy is giving birth, and now it has been 5 puppies, omg!!"

Ok, I can't wait for return home!! Since it's friday (in my school, the class is from 7.00am-2.45pm from monday-thursday, and 7.00am-1.00pm on friday-saturday), the school's time is so short. So I was hoping I got to see my dog giving birth to the rest of the puppies left.

I went home, and it was on the 7th puppies. My sister, like a boss, ripping off the something like silicon around the puppy, because the puppy was on something like, you can say like an egg, but elastic-transparant egg.

She gave birth for 9 puppies, they are all cute <3

After 3 months something, all the puppies gone, us can't handle all the puppies, so the puppies given to our relatives, and a puppy left for us. We gave its name with AVATAR, since it has an arrow-like on his back. Avatar is the 7th puppy.

My sister's birthday is on September 29th. Me is on September 30th, right after my sister. And Avatar is on October 1st, right after me. So, yesterday was Avatar's birthday. Happy Birthday, dear AVATAR, we Love You <3


No comments: