Monday, October 15, 2012

Dragon Fruit

Did you know "DURIAN" ?? 


Ya, I love Mangosteen, LOL JK~
Okay, this is the first time I bought a "DRAGON' FRUIT"...
I only bought one, cause I'm scary, 

how if my tongue doesn't agree with the taste?!

I put it on the refrigerator. 

I want to eat it in a cold condition, maybe it taste better? Haha ._.
My friends said that this fruit is kind of.. 
Sweet and kinda sour. 
Ya, kinda extreme, hahaha... 
They also said that the best way to eat the fruit, blend it with some milk. 

Nice suggestion! I'll eat this fruit tomorrow :) 
If this fruit can deal with my throat, 
I'll buy it more, hahahahaha x) 
Hey Dragon, please be nice to me, tomorrow :)

By the way...

I was confused with the price.
18500 or 12060
They didn't put Rp. (Rupiah)

TOO MUCH numbers on it..
 LOL F*ck my brain, I don't care, ahahahahaha......
  AMEN?! Ya, Amen... :)

No comments: