Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Daily Schedule, lol

It's been a busy month for me, and it'll be for 4 years ahead I guess... (sigh)

My daily life schedule ~_~

From Monday-Friday
Woke up on 7.00 am.
Breakfast.
Playing with my dog for about 15 minutes.
Take a bath.
Change myself to get ready for work.
Off to work on around 8-9 am.
8.00 am -work time- 4.00 pm
4.00 pm go back home, take a bath again, change myself.
5.00 pm off to college.
5.00 pm -classes- 8.00 pm.
8.15 pm go back to home, drink my milk, off to dreamland.

Since Saturday is only half day of my work, no class, so I can spend my half time in mu house. I missed being a kid :'(

On Sunday, Church-Time.

And it goes on and on....
I sometimes feel that my house is just a place to sleep. (sigh)

In work place, I used split my time into three,
1. Work
2. Do my Assignment.
3. The Sims Social (cough).

I'm the type of person,
"Don't think too difficult. Enjoy the life."

:'D

No comments: