Monday, October 22, 2012

"high" on church

The title is just too "lol" for me. It's not that I was "high" on church. It was just yesterday, me and my parents and elder sister went to church. There was an eucharist. Drink Wine and eat Bread. Since I'm a Christian myself, and in my country (for Christian Protestant, Idk if the other country has the same rule with us), people on the age of 17-ish, you'll got "Peneguhan Sidi"



I have no idea what to explain that. But for short, Peneguhan Sidi is part of the confession of faith in the Protestant churches. After catechism, a person can be confirmed through the Peneguhan Sidi by Pastor of the Church through liturgical ceremony before the congregation.

So, I'm 19 myself. I've been following the banquet for about 6 times, if I'm right... Drink wine, and eat bread. So, I kind of joking it with "Gotta go to church, to get high.." Hahaha... Forgive me Lord D: 



No comments: