Thursday, October 11, 2012

China

So *cough* yesterday I cooked some noodles. My mom, IDKY, she bought us chopsticks. LOTS OF CHOPSTICKS. I've wrote about my dad's obsession with Chinese Movies. And yesterday I return home, I enter my room, I found my grandma was watching TV, and.... CHINESE channel. Ok. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM. 

Ok, back to the topic, I was thinking about how about eat the noodle with chopsticks, I was challenging myself. No spoon and fork, chopsticks instead, lol.

I guess I need someone in the future to teach me how to use chopsticks.

LOL, yesterday night my dad mocking me "Our kitty* using chopsticks..." and I replied "I guess your future son in law is a Chinese *cough*" And we both laugh, lol

*Kitty is my nickname from him. Only him used to call me that way. :)

HORAS CHINA!! LOLOLOL

(Horas is a greeting frequently said in everyday life by Batak People from North Sumatra especially the “Tapanuli” - Indonesia, quite famous for Indonesian people. You say "HORAS" with fist up in the air, with your voice kinda oh-so-called-medium screaming, lololol)

No comments: