Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Moral of Life...

This is happened few months ago. I was with my daddy, on his motorbike, from somewhere I forgot, heading home. On the way home, there was a guy waving at my dad and my dad 'honk' him sign for 'hey' back to him. That guy (at that moment) was near the street, he work on oh-so-called "Bengkel", Idk what's Bengkel in English. For short, Bengkel is when your vehicle is broke, need to repair, Bengkel is the right place, lol xD

The Bengkel is so small. You can say it's only 1x2meters. You can imagine how small it is. I didn't ask my dad who was he. He was the one whom telling me. Here's the conversation..

Dad : "He's my grandcousin."
Me : "Oh really? From which side?"
Dad : "My mom. I wanna tell you something."
Me : "Tell me..."
Dad : "When he was young, their family is well-known family. Rich family. His daddy is a business man, while his mom is a Pastor."
Me : "And what happened with what I just saw?"
Dad : "His parents want him to school for his future."
Me : "Well??"
Dad : "He thought that 'Come on, my parents are both rich. I'm on rich family. I don't need school. For what?' And he had no respect on his parents. He was a stubborn child. He won't listen to what his parents said, he was not a filial child, till God take his parents life away..."
Me : "I now understand. God is fair."

No comments: