Monday, October 22, 2012

I forgot.

I seriously forgot what to write, gimme few minutes to think,

Wait...........................

*30 secs later*

DING!!
I now remember!

So, I've wrote a post about how busy I am for now and for about 4 years ahead.

This is my plan...


LOL, that's "Themis", the goddess of Law...

After graduate, I'll become a Lawyer in my country, I wanna stay in Jakarta. Earning for money as much as I can, since I'm a young lady, so in the future, I would love to spend my life sleeping, or doing the house-life. Like seriously, I'm a fast-bored (wtf?!) person. I'm easily get bored. And I'm a house-person. I just can spend my whole-free-day maybe sleeping, do cleaning house, cooking, or facing the screen of computer, like browsing internet, reading, and writing on my blog like I do right now <3

God bless us....!!

No comments: